A list of websites and web projects I work(ed) on:
- Algemene Fonetiek. Textbook about phonetics for which I made the web version. To the original book I added interactive questions and soundfiles. This was my first major web project. All of it is in Dutch.
- SynCom. Linguistic website with over 70 chapters on syntactic topics. They have been published as handbooks by Blackwell. Here's a review.
- PIL Website for the Prosody of Indonesian languages Project that ran from 1997 - 2002 at Leiden University and the Universitas Indonesia in Jakarta.
- Language Guide. A website I made for the Faculty of Humanities at Leiden university. It presents an overview of all the languages taught there.
- Letwijzer. The intranet for employees of the Leiden University Arts Faculty (in Dutch).
- My colleague Marieke Oe and I are currently the editors-in-chief of http://www.letteren.leidenuniv.nl and all the department sites referred to there.
- StressTyp, the linguistic database on stress patterns, on line at http://stresstyp-test.leidenuniv.nl.
- Verba Africana 1: Ewe. A project of the African Languages dept. for which I did the ICT&O co-ordination, technical consultancy, and video production.
- Verba Africana 2: Swahili See above.
- Verba Africana 3: Malinke See above.
No longer on line
- Uil-OTS website. Homepage of the Utrecht Institute for Linguistics OTS.
- Riksjaonline. I translated their Thailand site into English, but they decided to aim at the Dutch market only.
- IPA Tools. Some reference stuff on using IPA symbols in Unicode, a manual on how to insert IPA symbols directly into your HTML and a keyman keyboard I made to easily enter Unicode IPA in Windows applications.
- LTRC. Website for Linguistic Typology project.